Call Today For Your FREE Consultation
Interested In Hearing More About ICF?
ICF – The Future Is Here
Leigh Overland Architect will bring you through the design, permitting and construction in the most creative and cost effective way…
• 50%-70% savings in energy consumption and costs – good for your wallet
• Building with ICF saves at least 10 trees– good for the environment
• Tornado, hurricane, earthquake, and fire resistant – keeping you safe
• 75% reduction in outside air infiltration – healthier, less dust and allergies
• Five times quieter than wood or metal frame – more comfortable, better quality
• ICF can be used to construct virtually any building plan using any finish – brick, stucco, siding, etc.
• Same price as 2 x 6 framing. – With reduced HVAC equipment sizes.
I have come to know the work of Leigh Overland (an architect in Danbury)
who is designing for the future. He may be the only architect in Connecticut who designs for Insulated
These houses lower heating costs by 75% every year, they are cleaner and
safer for people because they keep out mold and mildew. On one beach
after Hurricane Sandy there was only one house left standing – you
guessed it. The one standing was made with Insulated Concrete Forms,
the destroyed ones from wood. Think about how many memories, pictures,
and un-replaceable things those families lost.
Going as far back as the 1938 Hurricane, the concrete buildings survived.
I drive past so much new construction this spring and all the houses are
made out of wood. Why? Because the owners just don’t know about this technology of the future.
The building cost is the same as building with 2 x 6’s.
You are often in at the beginning of a house project. You can educate
these people how much they can save over the years and make their houses more valuable for resale. – John G.